At the IAB, we think digital is brilliant. We also think learning is brilliant. That’s why we offer the widest range of training opportunities. Our partnership with Squared Online supports and complements our ambition of educating and nurturing talent in the digital sector, through online learning.
The partnership came about as a result of the IAB and Google mutually recognising that possessing digital knowledge and skills is mandatory for career progression in today's advertising ecosystem.
Squared Online is the award-winning global digital marketing leadership qualification developed with Google. 95% of students are more confident discussing digital strategy and execution and 4 in 5 develop stronger leadership capabilities after graduating.
Squared Online is:
- Designed for people who are either new to the marketing and advertising industry, or who are currently working in the industry and would like to build out their digital know-how and their leadership skills
- Taught online over 5 months by industry experts through a combination of dynamic weekly live classes, individual activities and collaborative teamwork
- A unique hands-on approach to learning in which students put learning into practice through virtual group projects based on real-life strategic challenges
- A global network of over 3000 highly-engaged alumni with access to exclusive content and events
- Endorsed by the IPA, IAB and NABS, and accredited by the CPD Standards Office
In 2015, leading global performance marketing agency iProspect partnered with Google and Squared Online to create NEXTGEN: a scalable global development programme designed to improve digital skills, build leadership potential and provide a network for employees to learn from their peers around the world.
Feel lost in digital space? Google’s 2015 Talent Revolution survey revealed a gap between current performance and digital best practice affecting companies and agencies across the industry.
Find out the stats in Squared Online’s latest infographic
Learn more about Squared Online