Digital Adspend grows to £4.777 billion in H1 2016, up 16.4% on a like for like basis
• Display up 21.4% on a like for like basis - £1,564 million
• Classified up 3.6% on a like for like basis - £699 million
• Search up 18.1% on a like for like basis - £2,485 million
• Mobile, video and social continue to power display
• Consumer Goods is the top spending display sector, followed by Travel and Transport and Automotive
• Mobile spend grew by 56.1% to reach £1.723 billion and mobile display now accounts for 51% of digital display advertising.
This tracking study, dating back to 1997, represents the official industry figures and acts as the barometer for the health of the market.
*All results are correct at time of publishing
Member only downloads
|H1 2016 IABPwCDigitalAdspend_Website_WARC.pdf||8.61 MB|