IAB Non-member: £875 +VAT
Advertiser: £750 +VAT
This course is very relevant to new Digital Project Managers, Project Managers who want to move into digital and Client Services teams, Creatives, New Business specialists and Senior Managers who want to see how good Project Management can help them in their role.
Along with an overview of methodologies like waterfall and Agile, and how to customise them for your organisation, you will learn all the Digital Project Management basics. There are also plenty of tips and tricks you can use on the first day back at work to help bring projects in on brief, on time and on budget.
The course covers the following areas:
- The importance of discovery and planning before work starts
- The documents and sign-offs for a typical project
- Time & resource planning
- Scheduling, dependencies and time management
- Team and stakeholder management
- Communication and software to support Project Management
- Managing change and dealing with scope creep
- Managing assumptions and risk – including disaster recovery
- Learning from past projects
- Agile and waterfall project Management philosophies and how to use them in a practical way
During the day there will be several practical group workshops so you can try out various ways of working.