IAB Non-member: £875 +VAT
Advertiser: £750 +VAT
Day 1: Tuesday 12 September
Day 2: Tuesday 19 September
Who Should Attend?
Whether you’re from an in-house, agency or publisher environment, this course is great for anyone who’s new to digital or who’s looking to get more comfortable with digital channels.
What Should You Expect?
- To understand how digital media’s immersive, interactive and “always on” nature has yielded radically different opportunities for today’s marketers and consumers
- To gain insight into how to formulate an effective digital strategy
- To grow confidence in search, display, social and mobile channels through practical exercises and examples
- To learn about resources, tools and applications that enable better digital understanding, knowledge & collaboration
What Specific Areas Will Be Covered?
- You’ll be very immersed in the essentials over two days so that you have the building blocks you need to be successful in your career. Here are a few of the areas you’ll get more familiar with:
- Content – Explore how to create a creative, engaging content strategy that makes the most of creation and curation across channels
- Mobile – Find out the basics in terms of responsive design, mobile experiences, location-based marketing and apps
- Social – Gain a solid understanding of the key social platforms and how to craft an effective social strategy that leverages the channel
- Search – Learn how to choose keywords and optimise campaigns for both paid search and organic search marketing
- Display – Get insights into how display ads work across a variety of publishers to drive awareness, clicks and sales
- Measurement & optimisation – Learn how to monitor metrics that matter and use data to drive decision-making
- Relationship marketing – Discover how current contacts and customers can strengthen your bottom line through effective email campaigns and customer relationship management techniques
- Integration - See how digital works together and with other channels like TV, outdoor and more