IAB Non-member: £498 +VAT
Content and native marketing is an increasingly important part of this kit, offering a relevant and contextual way for modern advertisers build a brand online. Investment into content and native formats grew 28% from 2015 to 2016, and now rivals traditional display formats (such as banners) and has established itself as the second largest digital display format. So, we ask ourselves, is content and native advertising the next generation of display advertising in digital?
Publishers, brands and agencies alike will gather at the IAB’s 4th Content and Native Conference to discuss how this new era of display advertising is creating both opportunities and challenges for the industry. The conference will hear from some of the brightest and best brands, agencies, traditional publishers and new publishing brands, to try and answer some of the questions the market currently faces:
- How does the advent of content and native change how we allocate advertising budgets and plan campaigns?
- What creative opportunities does content and native open up for brands and publishers?
- How can we properly measure this new era of display advertising?
- How can we successfully build internal and external partnerships to produce best in class content and native marketing?
- How important is it to create trust for the future of content and native marketing?
Speakers to include:
- Ally Stuart, Regional Director, EMEA at Sharethrough
- Becky Power, Creative Director, Mindshare
- Belinda Rowe, Global Managing Partner at Publicis Media
- Dale Lovell, UK MD & Chief Digital Officer at AdyouLike
- Matt Cory, Managing Director, Spark at Telegraph Media
- Milton Elias, Head of Mobile & Video at News UK
- Nigel Clarkson, UK Commercial Director, Yahoo
- Sophie Tighe, Snapchat Editor, The Sun at News UK
- Susan Agliata, Head of YouTube Branded Content | Europe, Middle East & Africa at Google
- Will Hayward, CEO, Joe Media
Agenda to include:
Measuring Influence: Connecting Content to Business Results - Panel
Chaired by Susan Agliata, Head of YouTube and Branded Content, EMEA, Google
Whether it’s working with emerging social influencers or partnering with established publishers, we’ve seen a dramatic shift in advertising communications from broadcasting a brand message to reaching the hearts and minds of an audience, and persuading through entertainment, inspiration or utility. But in this new world, how can we measure the often tenuous connection between content and business objectives? Hear from a panel of experts from leading brands, agencies and publishers on how they approach content partnerships and measure influence.
Attracting readers by choice, not by mistake
Matt Cory, Managing Director of Spark at Telegraph Media Group
Good branded content is not click-bait, paid social in your feed or a piece of content dropped into an article when you are trying to read something else. In this session, we will investigate how clients can rebuild their trust in branded content.
This session will use audience participation to explore how brands can:
- Regain control of their content
- Boost engagement
- Use third-party platforms to achieve great results
- Use meaningful metrics to prove the value of good branded content in delivering real sales effectiveness
Next Generation Trust in Content & Native Marketing - Panel
Chaired by IAB UK
The content you produce should both reflect your brand’s integrity and be relevant and contextual to your audience. From content creation to content delivery you need to have faith in your partnerships to keep your message true to your brand. Throughout the many steps to delivering content, trust plays a key role. How can we measure content marketing in a way we all believe in? Which partners should you consider in delivering your content? How can you win back trust when you lose it? Join our panel of industry experts who will share their learnings and future insights into the evolving world of content marketing.
AI powered native advertising: content in context
Dale Lovell, UK MD & Chief Digital Officer, AdyouLike
Description: In this talk Dale Lovell of ADYOULIKE will offer insights into how Artificial Intelligence is increasingly being used across native advertising to amplify brand messages to the right audience. AI powered data analysis, in real-time, improves performance, relevancy and results by placing native content in context.
Check back frequently as the agend for one of the IAB's most popular conferences develops!