IAB Non-member: £575 +VAT
Advertiser: £499 +VAT
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for executives with responsibility for planning, monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of digital marketing investment in all sizes of organisation.
What Should You Expect?
The course will be highly engaging with executives invited to work through a practical planning framework that identifies clear ‘line-of-sight’ between digital marketing activities and its contribution towards strategic and financial objectives.
Attendees are invited to work on their own business scenarios using ‘real’ data and digital campaigns. Alternatively, we will provide example case studies to work with.
Once signed up attendees will be sent questions to consider and materials to gather prior to the training.
The framework follows covers all stages of building a digital marketing plan with a focus on the delivery of better ROI on digital investment. This will include setting meaningful digital objectives, defining strategies and tactical mixes, managing metrics and targets, and finally the role of segmentation and optimisation. All with a consistent focus on financial return throughout the day.
What Specific Areas Will Be Covered?
Within the context of the seven-stage planning framework we will look at the following areas:-
- Conversion rate optimisation and its practical application
- Attribution modeling and analysis
- Mapping the customer’s path-to-purchase
- Use of analytical tools to provide market insights that effect business outcomes
- The importance of creating a clear ‘line-of-sight’ between objectives and commercial outcomes
- Aligning strategies with meaningful digital KPIs that can be tracked by analytical tools
- Setting targets that can be used to review the contribution of digital marketing and media investment
- The importance of segmentation in maximising financial return and the analytical tools required
- Testing programmes that encourage agile, iterative methodologies
- Reporting techniques to build collaboration and support for digital marketing programmes
CPD Category: Monitoring and measuring effectiveness
Duration: 6 hours